Wednesday 8 May 2013

50 Facts about me

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well.
I have been thinking about posting this for the last few days, so today is the day, I have finally finished!!
Here are 50 random true facts about me:


  1. I was born in Greece on the 7th of November 1981
  2. I am half Greek half English
  3. I am engaged to Dave, we have not settled on a date yet
  4. I have two sisters Eleni and Aliki
  5. I am not a vegetarian but I hardly ever eat meat
  6. I never drink coffee 
  7. I am just learning how to drive a car
  8. I have never seen a Harry Potter movie
  9. My favourite TV series of all times is Queer as Folk USA
  10. Gale Harold IS the face of God!
  11. My favourite movie is Dracula from Francis Ford Coppola 
  12. I love men with a Scottish accent
  13. I hardly ever listen to any music
  14. I have never broken a bone in my body
  15. I hate too hot weather. I prefer the Winter because you can use layers to make yourself warmer
  16. I don't drink alcohol
  17. When I am in a pub I usually drink non-alcoholic beer, it tastes the same , but with no hangover!
  18. I love cheese!
  19. There is nothing I wouldn't eat.
  20. I am an Apple user 
  21. I share the same middle name with my two sisters, Maria
  22. I went to college to be an interior decorator, but my current job has nothing to do with that
  23. I love my men to be tall
  24. I am 1.75 cm tall
  25. I had my first manicure a few months ago
  26. The first time I put foundation on was at the begging of 2013, sad right?
  27. I love the feeling of clean sheets 
  28. My mum is my role model
  29. I am afraid of cockroaches, they are discusting 
  30.  I hate earthquakes 
  31. I moved to Ireland two years ago, so I can be with Dave 
  32. Dave is from Holland but has been living in Ireland for 14 years
  33. I have never been in a relationship with a man who is the same age as me
  34. I have four tattoos and I want to get more !
  35. I don't feel a day over 22 years old
  36. I'm not sure if I ever want to have children
  37. The first You tuber that I ever saw videos from was Zoella 
  38. I too suffer from anxiety attacks 
  39. I suffer from Atrial fibrillation
  40. I had a procedure last year called ablation in order to cure my heart palpitations 
  41. From last year up until today I have not had an Atrial Fibrillation 'attack' YAY!!
  42. I love my iPhone, it is unfortunately the extension of my hand
  43. I never fart in front of my boyfriend (Damn you Carrie Bradshaw)
  44. I prefer dogs to cats
  45. My favourite chocolate is Bounty
  46. My all time favourite quote is from the series Queer as Folk -No excuses, no apologies, no regrets 
  47. I am a big advocate for gay rights
  48. My favourite drink is Hazelnut milk
  49. When I was young I wanted to have a boyfriend more than anything in the world , so I kept praying for one-weirdo!!
  50. And last I love to blog and none of my friends or family know about it.
I hope you enjoyed you guys , if you didn't I'm sorry to have disappointed you , but this is who I am.

See you soon.


5 comments

Unknown said...

Love this. We are so similar!! Ill have to do something on youtube....if I can think of 50 things x Helen x

Jade Jones said...

I would love to do one of these post's but I am not interesting enough haha, newest follower- Jade xxx

alright-blondie.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment and follow Jade.
You have a great blog!!

Natalia said...

I love men with Scottish accent too, in fact my boyfriend is Scottish hah :) x

Unknown said...

Lucky you Natalia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store