Tuesday 7 May 2013

Collection 2000 Colour Match Foundation - Review

Hello everyone,
I hope everyone has had a great 3 day weekend, back to reality unfortunately for most of us.

You might have noticed the different layout on my blog since yesterday, I know I keep confusing you guys , but it's taken me a while to decide If I want to go with a simple design or not, I'm currently enjoying  the layout i'm using right now, and it looks as if it is here to stay.

Last beauty related purchase I made was the Collection 2000 Colour Match Foundation.
I have never purchased a foundation from the range before, so I was excited to come back home and try it.
First thing that caught my eye is the SPF 20.
Although I don't live in a country with all that much sun light , I feel that you can never be too protected when it comes to the sun, better to be safe rather that sorry.

I went for the fair shade of this foundation, one shade darker than I would usually go, mostly because the summer is ahead and I will hopefully get a bit darker while I'm on holiday.
Also the Colour Match Foundation contains a Skin Tone Technology that adapts to your skin colour, so when applying it you can see how it blends with your skin leaving a very natural , healthy glow to it,  no shimmer , but thats fine because thats exactly what I was looking for.
Medium coverage but long lasting.
My cheeks are getting very dry and most foundations tend to emphasise the dryness, but not only did it not show my lines , but the finish was clear and patch free.
Another great feature to it is that it lets your skin breath which is great for this time of the year.

Great product for the great price of 9.50 euros  for a 30 ml bottle.
I would definitely recommend that you give it a go.
It comes in 6 different shades : Ivory, Light, Fair, Natural, Medium and Dark.
To find the foundation click here http://www.collectioncosmetics.co.uk/face/foundation/colour-match-foundation.aspx


Have you guys tried it? What did you think?













No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store