Tuesday 14 May 2013

Ultimate Nail Lacquer Bricky Mouse by Catrice Cosmetics - Review

Hello everyone,
I hope you have all had a good start to the new week.

I'm loving Catrice lately. Definitely loving the colour range that they have out for summer-spring nail polishes , but also enjoying how friendly they are to my pocket.
Recently picked up this gorgeous colour Bricky Mouse from the range.
Love it! It's a very feminine colour, with a lovely shiny finish.
I used two strokes to get this result. It lasts a good day before doing house work affects the colour and the chipping process starts. Not a great nail polish quality wise, but for 2.50 euros you get what you pay. I'm happy to retouch it every now and then when the colour needs it, especially when I get to enjoy this colour range for the this low cost.













No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store