Monday 13 May 2013

April favourite 2013


Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well.
It's taken this long to post my last months favourite product, but it's  been a struggle to find a product worth the mention.
As a Scorpio I really don't like changes , so finding a product worth the mention , can be quite a challenge.
I have though managed to find an item I couldn't be without.

Best purchase ever is the Mitchum deodorant. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but a  good deodorant is the Alpha and the Omega of a good beauty regime. I had never heard of the make before , but I discovered the deodorant in my local Super Market at the beginning of last month.
It has a very familiar deodorant smell, a powerful spray and it works wonders even if you have a very active lifestyle. Definitely a great purchase.




No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store