Saturday 13 April 2013

Primark Haul

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well.
This should be a beauty blog not a shopping blog, I just can't help myself!!
Saturdays are not the same if they don't involve a spot of shopping, especially in my favourite store.
Once again, Primark didn't fail to deliver.

This time my shopping trip was slightly different, the pictures will prove it :)
There is definitely a monochrome preference this time and two pieces of jewellery which I loved.
Hooray for statement necklaces, thats all I have to say. Who made them a trend does anyone know?
I hope they are here to stay, especially as I have made a few eBay purchases which I am waiting to arrive soon.

I promise my next post will not have to do with fashion. Since I have changed my hair colour, I have also changed my hair routine, so that will be up next.
Have a great weekend!!




















No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store