Monday 29 April 2013

Rimmel London Crack your Colour Top Coat - Review 010 Black Graffiti

Hello everyone,

I love Rimmel products, I love them so much that I have decided for the next few weeks to only purchase and review Rimmel goodies, more about on my next blog post.
This post is about the newly discovered Crack your Colour Crazy Top Coat Nail Polish.
Crack- Texture nail polishes are very common these days , so there is no surprise that Rimmel introduced these 4 shades
I have only been able to find the Black Graffiti so far, but it comes in  3 other amazing shades.
Click here to check them out http://uk.rimmellondon.com/products/nails/crack-your-colour
I wasn't sure what to expect , so I followed the instructions on the label.
I would recommend painting your nails with a bright base , just to be sure that the pattern will show when you use the top coat.
It literally only suggests that you use only one top coat, which I also found to be enough.
The brush is wide ,  which makes it easy to make a mess of it , so you need to be careful.
The nail polish does dry almost immediately, so you do need to move fast if you are bad as me when it comes to painting your nails, and you need more than a few strokes to do one nail.
In all , I enjoyed using it and I will definitely be repurchasing it, as it's so versatile and cheap.

I don't have any nail art technical skills , so for me any nail polish such as this is, that offers that extra something with no effort whatsoever is definitely worth it.


The product retails for 4.95 euros in Ireland and can be found in most drugstores in the country .










No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store