Friday 17 May 2013

Refreshing eye roll-on All Bright Botanics - Review



Hello everyone,

It's finally Friday! So happy for all you guys who get to enjoy your weekend, I don't as I am working tomorrow!! It's going to be a short day, so hopefully it  will go by quickly.
Looking forward to Monday because I am having another tattoo, woo hoo! More about that on another blog post.


I recently went to Boots (no surprise there) looking for a new eye cream.
Now I am 31 years old, lines are starting to show and no cream in the world is going to stop that process completely, but there are ways to make lines finer and circles less dark.
I had a hard time finding a suitable eye cream for me, the variety is so great , so I have decided to postpone that purchase for next week. I did though find something to ease the black circles.

Now you all know I'm very new to this, so this is my first experience with an eye refreshing/brightening gel, but I must admit I am convinced! What a product!
I applied it for the first time the evening I purchased it, after cleansing my face.
It has a metallic like ball that you roll on the top and bottom of your eyes.
It's a clean gel and it feels very refreshing. It does take it's time to absorb as most gels do.
I can honestly say I noticed the results from the first time I used it, my eyes looks brighter and the skin around them is softer. I have been using it religiously since I purchased it.
As it says on the packet the colour may vary due to natural ingredients.
For me it has been a great eye opener , until now I had never seen a product work as fast as this did.

Reading through the information of the product on it's package, it states the the product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and it recommends to limit sun exposure during usage for the product and for a week after use of the product has stopped.
It's an important piece of advice. I have yet to be in contact with any sun since I started using it, but I am considering  to avoid all usage during my holiday in Greece. Getting burnt around the eyes or causing any irritated skin around the eyes , can be very painful.

More about the price and purchase locations visit the Boots wed site.


Have you every tried this? What are your impressions ?


No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store