Tuesday 2 April 2013

Mini Car-Boot Sale Haul

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely Easter. It was a great opportunity to get a few days off work and spend it with your loved ones.
Easter has come and gone so quickly it's unreal. 
It is one of my favourite times of the year, mostly because of the fact that so many open air events are going to start taking place in my area, like car-boot sales!!
YAY, I love spending time trying to find little treasures that I don't really need ha ha ha !
The first car boot sale in my town is Easter Monday , it starts at 7:00 am and it goes on until late in the afternoon, you definitely need to start early if you want to find something "special".
So I though I would share with you a mini haul of what I purchased.

I would love to see any purchases you have made at your locale car-,boot sales.







Dina xxx





No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store