Wednesday 8 May 2013

Jimmy & His Girl

Hello everyone,
I hope you have had a good day so far.
I recently discovered what I call an on-line 'paradise'
I have always enjoyed searching  new and unique ideas as far as my jewellery is concerned.
So when I found Jimmy & His Girl  I knew I was in the right place.

The on-line boutique was founded in October 2011 by Georgina Hatton-Woods and Murray Legg, a wonderful couple that live together in the UK.
On this easy to navigate page, you can find  a great variety of jewellery and accessories for men and women.
I narrowed my purchase to 2 gorgeous rings, that arrived only a couple of days after I had placed my order.
The rings arrived in an oversized envelope , very well wrapped in bubble wrap, I almost had an issue unwrapping them ha ha ha, there is no way that anything could have been damaged in transit.
Together with the items , was a small note from the owners thanking me for my purchase and offering a 10% discount for any future buys. It shows that they value their customer's and they want to see you go back, it was a very important detail to the whole experience.

I limited my purchase to 2 gorgeous rings.
The Georgie Tibetan Turquoise in Silver and the Oversized 'Louise" Flower ring named after my also favourite Made in Chelsea girl. Both rings are gorgeous and the 'Georgie" has an adjustable back so it fits all sizes.
I'm extremely happy with my purchases and the whole experience , I know that I will be bookmarking the page and regularly visiting it, how about you??










No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store