Monday 22 July 2013

I'm back...again!

Hello everyone,

The embarrassing moment you have to explain once more why you haven't been blogging, and if you haven't been blogging, how to you ever expect from people to follow you? I'm bad, I'm sorry. I'm back now, thats all that matters right?

I think I will start from where we left off.
It's been an interesting summer so far. I had an amazing holiday in Greece , thoroughly enjoyed spending time with friends as you do when on holiday and have had a few great times after coming back.
I feel as if I came back a changed woman. I had the time to do things for myself , and I swore I would keep it up when I was back in Ireland, and I have succeeded .  I've been on a mission to make myself happy and to enjoy every single moment that has been given to me.
I have my lows, I guess we all do, somehow I always hoped that by the age of 31 I would be a lot more confident in my own skin. I spent an hour the other day, trying to find something to wear on a night out, by the end of it I was exhausted and fed up, but I picked myself up and enjoyed it after all.
I don't think I am the only one who has days like this?! Am I? Could it be that it's just me?
I don't hang out with women all that much, most friends are men and they don't really seem to worry too much about things like that, so I'm not sure I know how other women think.
I was brought up by a mother who up until this day, cannot say or find ONE good thing about her self, but yet she has three daughters that would die for her.

Do you guys have days when although you make the best effort possible, you are on an all time low?
When you have a wardrobe full of clothes and yet have nothing to wear? It would be very interesting to know.

Dina xxx



1 comment

Unknown said...

What I do is ensure you sort out your wardrobe on a regular basis so you fully "understand" what's in your wardrobe. You'll find hidden gems that you'll say...oh I love this top and you also get rid of things where you'll say, oh no I felt fat/uncomfortable/less confident etc in that so then only your favourite pieces are in there. Then if you do go shopping you'll know what you need and not what you "just" want. So when you have I don't have anything to wear moments...it's time for a sort out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store