Friday 27 June 2014

Visiting York | Lifestyle

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well.
I went to visit John, one of my best friends a few weeks ago.
John is originally from Greece, but has been living in the UK for the last 6 months.
I was there for just 2 days, but had an amazing time.
York is a beautiful town, with beautiful people , great coffee/breakfast locations and amazing history, well worth a visit  if you are ever in the area.

I flew from Cork airport to Manchester airport. The aeroplane trip was 1 hour long and I got there early evening . We had a beautiful Chinese feast in Manchester when I arrived, and we then drove to York which is about 1 1/2 hours drive away.




We also got to visit the Yorkshire Sculpture Park which was amazing !!
The weather was perfect, I was extremely lucky. It was the perfect few days with my best friend.








What plans do you have for this weekend?

Dina xxx











No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store