Sunday 16 February 2014

Get to know me!

Hello everyone,

This is sort of a tag which was going around a few years ago , and I came across it while reading old posts from Samantha's a.k.a Beautycrush blog this evening.
I hope you enjoy and I tag all of you to do it.

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without
My sunglasses , even if there is no sun I always have them with me and my phone.

2. Favourite brand of makeup
It would have to be Mac, no surprise!

3. Favourite flower
 Daffodils , they remind me of my mum

4. Favourite clothing store
Definitely Primark for clothes that are in fashion for a season, Levi’s for jeans,  Topshop 
and Gap when it comes to more “serious” shopping

5. Favourite perfume
Without a second though, Dolce Vita by Christian Dior

6. Heels or Flats
Flats..unfortunately. I would love to be able to feel comfortable in heels for more than an hour

7. Favourite colours
Blown and navy

8 Do you drink energy drinks
Nope

9. Do you drink juice
Only if I squeeze it :)

10. Any phobias
Planes/ cockroaches/ earthquakes 

11.What time did you get up this morning? 
About 9

12.How do you like your steak?
Medium

13.What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Last movie I saw was Anchorman 2

14.What is your favourite TV show?
Archer , watch it if you haven’t already 

15.If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I love Ireland and Cork, if I had to, I would live in NY

16.What did you have for breakfast?
I skipped breakfast, sorry…

17.What is your favourite cuisine?
Greek

18.What foods do you dislike? 
I eat everything, but I usually never eat pizza or ice-cream.

19.Favorite place to eat?
Jacobs

20.Favorite dressing?
Anything which is yogurt based

21.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A car

22.Where would you want to retire?
Probably on a Greek island

23.Favorite time of day?
After I finish work

24.Where were you born?
Greece
25.What is your favorite sport to watch?
Love watching tennis 

26. Do you have any pets?
No

27.. What did you want to be when you were little?
A psychiatrist 

28. Like your job?
LOVE IT

29. Broccoli?
 Love it

30. How many tattoos do you have?
6

31. Coffee drinker
Only decaf tea

                                                                              Dina xxx


No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store