Sunday 14 April 2013

Weight loss challenge.

Hello Everyone,
I hope you all had a great weekend.
It's that time of the year when you realise that you have gotten away with wearing long sleeve tops for too long. That time of the year when your summer holiday has been booked , and reality is knocking on your door.


I'm originally from Greece which means I'm lucky to have a permanent holiday destination.
The nice weather makes a change to the gloomy winters that Ireland has to offer.
Hot summers near the beach mean one thing, lots of skin exposing..
I am not the most confident person out there , and as I get older I can't but notice that my body is changing year after year and at this point I have lost all control.


I have yet to have any children (yes I am 31 and childless) so holidays are pretty much a great excuse to have lots of food and drink, preferably without gaining 5 kilos in the process.
But how about if you try to lose those 5 kilos before you go on a holiday and then you get to enjoy indulging on on a few treats that you are usually not used to?
In other words, I want to lose wait, so I can afford to gain it during my time away,
be my ideal size after I come back from holiday and not a few kilos extra.
So the journey starts tomorrow, Monday the 14th of April.
Yes a Monday, forty-six percent of people start a diet on a Monday and they call it quits by Tuesday evening, I'm not going to be one of those, I am going to reach my goal, I have to, I have told it to the world...

Have a good night everyone, I will keep you posted


4 comments

myloveformake-up.blogspot.ie said...

Hi. I just found you on the Next Blogger Network, Great blog, Id love to go to Greece. <3

Unknown said...

Thank you Christina, also thank for being my first ever post comment :)

Katie said...

Good luck hun! I'm trying to lost weight at the minute too and I'm determined to stick at it xx

Unknown said...

Thank you Katie, I wish you all the best, any good tips are greatly appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store