Friday 12 April 2013

eBay bag purchase



Hello everyone,

I don't know about you, but I have always been reluctant in making any eBay purchases, at least until recently.
You can literally find anything!! Amaze-balls if you ask me.
What you should avoid is shopping while in bed and on your phone! Oops, it can be addicting.
One of my first purchases is the bag I'm going to show you today.
I LOVE watching hauls on YouTube! I definitely get inspired and because I prefer going shopping alone, it helps getting an idea before hand of what you will come across, your shopping becomes more structured. So when one of my favourite You-tubers hauled her new bag, I automatically got inspired.
Please check out her great page http://www.youtube.com/user/lebeautygirl?feature=watch
It's a good size bag and a Mulberry Alexa lookalike, which is always a bonus.
It can be work as a day handbag, and tanned coloured bag are great for this time f the year.
The feedback for the seller is great and they do ship  worldwide, definitely worth your attention 
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/soleaffair


















No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store