Tuesday 2 April 2013

March Favourites

Hello everyone ,

I'm happy to welcome you all to my very first "Favourite" post !!
Oh I'm soo happy to be part of the blogging community. We have are own language don't we?
If I was to ask my sister , who has never seen or read a beauty blog post, she would have no idea what I was talking about.
My all time favourite products are featured in this post. Products that I have been using for months, so if  
there is anything you would like my review on, please let me know.


My all time favourite body spray, Playboy-Play it sexy. I usually purchase it while I'm at Primark, but I'm sure it's available in Boots.
Very clean and sweet and almost vanilla like smell.




First BB cream ever, Rimmel London. I went for a drug store brand, as I wasn't completely sure if it was for me.
So far I have been very impressed. I use it instead of a foundation and it leaves me with a very clear healthy looking skin. 




Another first. Tony&Guy Casual Sea Salt texturing salt. I was convinced to use when Zoella http://www.zoella.co.uk first mentioned it in one of her favourite videos.Great smell, leaves great texture to my ombre hair.


And finally my Stay Gloss from Rimmel . I say my, because it feels as if it was made for me.
It genuinely has been part of my everyday and every night make-up routine. 
A very girly colour, which I highly recommend.


I would love to you know what was  the product you couldn't live without last month.

Dina xxx




No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store