Friday 29 March 2013

New 60 seconds Hot Looks and BEDAZZLED Nail Effects review

Hello all, it's Friday ! YAY!!
The beginning of a long weekend for most as it's Easter.
looking forward to spending some time off with my man and friends.
Anyhow, lets get to the real reason why you are here, nail polish review time!
As you know , I am new to a lot of beauty things, still learning at 31 and I am not ashamed to admit it.
Nail polish is one of them. I am not good at it, but I am learning, I even had my first manicure about  a month ago.
I usually go for drugstore brands, I have yet to find a very good reason to pay 15 euros for a high end one, I'm sure there are several out there, but as I have said I love my bargains.
But saying that this review might actually change my mind about a few things.
First product I would like to talk to is the Collection BEDAZZLED Nail Effects 1 Razzle Dazzle
I can't for the life of me remember the price of this glitter nail polish, but I'm sure it was less than 4 euros, if you would like to know the price let me know in the comments and I will try to dig up the receipt.





Like all glitter nail polish, it can be worn alone or on top of your favourite shade to add that extra something.
There was a time when glitter nail polish was not it fashion, but it's definitely making a come back.
This one is a silver-grey colour with green/blue specks.
I love the sparkly top and the round design bottle of 8ml.
You would need more than a few coats of it if you decided to wear it on it's own, and if you are used to 60 second nail polishes, be prepared , this one takes it's time to dry.
Removing is also a pain, I had to dip my nail in nail polish remover and give it a very good  wipe with cotton wool after that.
I was definitely  not disappointed though, for a drugstore version it does it's what it's supposed to do and I would definitely invest in other shades.

To have a look at the variety of shades, order online and check out store locations, visit the 
Collection 2000 web site at http://www.collectioncosmetics.co.uk

On to my second purchase.
I love pastels , don't get me wrong , I'm just not there quite yet as far as wearing them or painting my nail with. It will come, perhaps when the sun is in the sky and the sun is shinning.
So I could not say no, to a new colour from Collection 2000, 60 Seconds HOT LOOKS Go Retro!
In one word, I love it.
I love the colour, it's unique, the formula is smooth and it does dry in 60 seconds.

To have a look at the variety of shades, order online and check out store locations, visit the 
Collection 2000 web site at http://www.collectioncosmetics.co.uk

Dina xxx
















No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store