Monday 6 January 2014

Welcome 2014 !


Oh no! It's happened again.
Lets not discuss the fact that it has been a few months since I spoke to you all and lets not discuss that I am another year older! (sad face)
The year just gone was a good one, every year that I have survived with health and hapiness for me and my loved ones can only be considered a good one. If you are healthy you can accomplish anything!
I am lucky to have health and be surrounded by people I love, I intend to keep it that way... !
Actually here are all the things I intend to do in 2014 -

Love me a little more - I have a health/diet plan starting this coming week, I'm hoping that it will help me to remain  fit and healthy.
Blog more - Doesn't every blogger have this as a years resolution anyway?
Listen to more music - I love listening to music and I seem  to restrict myself to it only when I'm travelling.
Shop less / Save more - I'm running out of space in my wardrobe!!
Nice and simple.

Have you got any New Years resolutions and if so, how do you keep to them?


Dina xxx






No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store