Thursday 6 June 2013

I am back

Hello everyone,

Yes it's me, I have been ridiculously unbelievable in updating my beautiful blog and there is no excuse. I hate doing this, I promise it will never happen again.


I am getting ready to visit my family in Greece on Tuesday , and I'm ever so excited!!
Hopefully it will be 10 days of fun, love and good food.
I will keep you all posted with gorgeous photos.

My giveaway is still on of course, but asI didn't   have many entries for before I go, i've decided to have a big one for when I come back.
I have missed the beauty world and all of you.
Sometimes life needs to be your first priority, I hope you can all understand and forgive me for my absence.


 Dina xxx
 


2 comments

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more Dina. I've been exactly the same with my Youtube channel. Life really does get in the way sometimes doesn't it. Have a wonderful holiday with your family in such a gorgeous country! Take care and I look forward to your return to see all your photos. Helen x

Unknown said...

I agree goodluck with your family following your giveaway will be up tomorrow really love marlyn monroe its a great giveaway, its geneous of you to give this away.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store