Friday 3 May 2013

New Look-Jewellery Haul

Hello everyone,

It's been a few days since I uploaded a post , I apologise but I have been very busy.
I visited one of the Cork city shopping centres yesterday and I did a wee bit of jewellery shopping in New Look and I though I would share it with you guys.
I don't often shop in New Look, I'm not sure why, but probably because compared to Primark, they are more expensive, but they did have a few nice pieces in that I could just not resist.
I did purchase some clothes as well (YAY) but I will leave those for a next haul.

Enjoy!!






Obviously if you are not a statement neckless fan this post is probably not very interesting for you ha ha!
I in the other hand have been loving them.
How do you feel about them?
















No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by The Blog Store